Cabins at Cook Forest
Cabins at Cook Forest HOUSE RULES:
WHILE EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO PREPARE THE HOME FOR YOUR ARRIVAL; UPON ARRIVAL PLEASE CHECK THE HOUSE THOROUGHLY AND REPORT ANY TROUBLE
1. Please treat this home as if it was your own. Happiness is conserving energy and repair dollars. In order to keep the rental rate as low as possible we ask for your assistance.
2) NO HOUSE PARTIES or large gatherings!! Should a house party occupy the house, occupancy will be terminated immediately without a refund.
3) The person renting the house MUST be present during the rental.
4) Only the number of guests indicated on the rental agreement/reservation are allow to stay. If additional guests need added - you must inform us before the stay. Failure to do so, will result in termination of the stay and no refund will be given. DAY guests are an additional $10/day/person
5) Do not rearrange furniture, NO Exceptions!
6) Should appliances or hot tub break down, please report this immediately. Every effort will be made to have them repaired as soon as possible, however the appliances and hot tub are not guaranteed and there will be no refund as a result of their failure.
7) Absolutely no grilling on the porch.
8) UPON DEPARTURE, PLEASE:
a. Observe check out time of 11:00 am. This will provide us with enough time to prepare the home for the next rental. Late check out will incur extra charges.
b. CLEANING THAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU UPON DEPARTURE:
i) Remove all personal food from the refrigerator.
ii) Please make sure all dishes are washed, dried, and placed back in original location.
iii) Empty all garbage cans and waste baskets and leave in outdoor trash can
iv) Floors should be vacuumed and broom clean
v) If linens were purchased please take them off the beds and put in designated plastic container.
vi) Failure to do the above will result in additional cleaning charges
c. Please do no turn off refrigerator. Leave on medium setting.
9) LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES: You will be held responsible for any damages to the property or its contents during your vacation residency.
WE HOPE YOUR STAY WILL BE ENJOYABLE AND MEMORABLE!
1) Payment: At the time of reservation, 50% of the reservation will be charged to your credit card.
*Remaining balance is due in advance if paying by credit card, cash payment can be made at the Cook Forest Fun Park gift shop. Once reservation is paid in full, the door code and directions to the cabin will be emailed to you the morning of your stay.
2) CHECK IN: 3:00 p.m., unless early check in (1:30 p.m.) was purchased
CHECK OUT: 11 a.m., unless late check out (12:00pm) was purchased
3) Deposits for cabin reservations are non-refundable.
4) No Smoking - this is a smoke-free area
5) No loud music or parties.
6) Quiet time - 11 p.m.- 8 a.m.